Samsung External Compatible Water Filter DA2010CB
Based on 10 customers advices.
Prices are tax included
SUITS SAMSUNG DA29-10105J, WSF-100, EF-9603 FRIDGE WATER FILTER CARTRIDGE
THIS FILTER IS MANUFACTURED BY MICROFILTER, KOREA- THE VERY SAME COMPANY THAT MADE GENUINE SAMSUNG FRIDGE FILTERS!!!
This is for external compatible water filters with 1/4" pushfit connections
You are buying Superior Quality compatible filters with push-fit connections.
Installation and replacement procedure for the Compatible External fridge water filter:
1. Find isolation valve which will be located somewhere on the water supply line to the fridge. Turn it off and to depressurise the system draw a large glass of water from the water outlet at the fridge.
2. Have a bucket and towel ready as there will be a small spillage of water during this process. Remove the old filter by depressing the locking collar at each end of the filter with your thumb nail (or similar) and at the same time pull out the water supply line. Discard the old filter.
3. Take the new filter, making sure the flow direction is correct and insert the inlet side only, the line will go in approx 5 – 10mm and you will feel it hit home.
4. IMPORTANT - Placing the filter in the bucket, turn on the water supply and allow about 5 litres of water to flow through the filter and into the bucket. This will remov e any loose carbon fines. Turn off the water supply and connect the line that feeds into the fridge. Turn on the water supply and run approx 2 litres through the system.
5. Complete the Replacement Due sticker and place in a visible area inside the fridge door.
Note: The green light changes to orange after five months to indicate that you should soon change the water filter. It changes to red after an additional one month (6 months after the water filter was changed or installed) to indicate that you must change the water filter. If the water filter indicator lights up red, press the ICE TIMER and ICE MODE buttons at the same time for about three seconds to reset the water filter indication light from red to green.
Important: It is essential that operation, maintenance and filter replacement be carried out in accordance with manufacture's recommended procedures and guidelines for this product to perform as advertised. Failure to do so may void warranty
As with all built-in refrigerator water filters, the compatible external fridge water filter does not remove Fluoride.
Note: The filter provides cleaner, fresher water ice.
Important: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by the water filter device are not necessarily in your water
View Installation Guide : Please CLICK here
External inline refrigerator water filter is a replacement cartridge for side-by-side refrigerators that have externally fitted cartridges replaces: Samsung (WSF-100, EF-9603, DA29-10105J)
External inline refrigerator water filter is a replacement cartridge for side-by-side refrigerators that have externally fitted cartridges
The Compatible External Fridge Water Filter Replaces:3010541600, 3019974100, 3650JD8050A, 3890JC2990A, 497818, C00114417, DA29-10105J, EF-9603, HAFEX-EXP,HAFEX/EXE Magic Water Filter, WSF-100, External Fridge Filters
The Compatible External Fridge Filter Replace Or is Compatible With The Following Filter Part Numbers: 3010541600, 3019974100, 3650JD8050A, 3890JC2990A, 497818, C00114417, DA29-10105J, EF-9603, HAFEX-EXP, Magic Water Filter, WSF-100, 3890JC2990A composition filter
Suits for following Fridge Models
This also Fits Euro model
This Filter Also Fits SRS603HLS for Ice maker only.
The Aqua Blue H2O Compatible External Water Filters Operating Specifications are as Follows:
min 1°C / max 38°C
min 207 kPa (30 psi) / max 862 kPa (125 psi)
High quality Carbon Block
Chemical and Mechanical Reduction
5 cm x 25.5 cm
Important: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
Filter cartridge should be replaced at least every 6 months