1/4" Tube 350kpa / 50 PSI PLV FMP 350
Based on 0 customers advices.
Prices are tax included
Stefani 350kpa Filter Accessory Press Reduce Valve
Replacing Filtamate FMP350 OR FMP 350
¼” John Guest Tube Inlet / Outlet Connectors
Easy to install
350kpa water pressure reducing valve
- High quality materials
- Light weight
- Easy installation
Features & Benefits
- High quality pressure limiting valves being applicated for high pressure system to protect downstream components-Water filters.Drink dispensers RO system.
- Protect water filteration devices by limiting water pressure and reducing water hammer.
- Different pressure ratio setting for options to suit different application.
- Quick fitting connector for easy to install onto your application.
Pressure Limiting Valve 350Kpa 50psi Filter Protection Valve
- Pressure Reduction Valve with 1/4" Quick Connect Push Fit In and Out Suitable for High pressure systems to protect drink dispensers e.g. Water filters, ice makers, coffee machines and reverse osmosis machines. Prevent water hammer and back flow.
- Australian/New Zealand Watermark Approved Highly recommended when installing water filter systems.
- Integral Check Valve
- Resists water hammer.
- Stops backflow.
Pressure limiting valve in 350kpa with back flow prevention.
- Power (W): 0
- Function: Direct Drink
- Water treatment machine Type: Water Purifying Machine
- Use: Under Sink
- Type: Conditioner
- Material: RO Membrane
- Voltage (V): 0
- Model Number: Z-LV-FPV-0104-40
- Color: Light Grey
- Water Quality Requirements: Municipal Water
- Installation: Kitchen/Table
- Purifying Position: Terminal Purification
- Certification: NSF
- Watermark AS1357.2 Lic 23133
- NSF : Certified to NSF/ANSI 61 Section 9
- Limiting valve: 350kpa (50 PSI)
- Flow: 7.5L/Min at 700 Kpa (100 PSI)
- Max Pressure: 1600 Kpa (230 PSI)
- Max Temperature: 40ºC (104ºF)
- Net Weight:65G
- Function description:Protect water purifiers, coffee machine, ice maker and RO pure water machine, water equipment, resist water hammer effect, avoid the filter shell and other equipment damage.
Ideal for a reverse osmosis filter system to limit the pressure applied to the system
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
We aim to provide you with the best price available in Australia! If for any reason you find a better genuine online price, let us know where and we will match it.
Just email: firstname.lastname@example.org (please allow for freight component)
IF YOU ARE NOT 100% SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE WE OFFER A FULL REFUND OR REPLACEMENT.
We are the cheapest fridge part dealer in Australia