Compatible Water Filter + FMBP 600 Water Pressure Reducing Valve + Water Line Tube Hose Kit 5m, 1/4 inch SET
Replacement Kits for Fridge Filter & Ice Maker Water Filters
Included details :
1. DA2010CB Universal Water Filter
2. Fridge filter & Ice maker water Line Tube Hose kit
3. FMBP 600 Filtamate® - Pressure Reducing Valve
DA2010CB Filter Installation >>
This is for external compatible water filters with 1/4" pushfit connections
You are buying Superior Quality compatible filters with push-fit connections.
Installation and replacement procedure for the Compatible External fridge water filter :
1. Find isolation valve which will be located somewhere on the water supply line to the fridge. Turn it off and to depressurise the system draw a large glass of water from the water outlet at the fridge.
2. Have a bucket and towel ready as there will be a small spillage of water during this process. Remove the old filter by depressing the locking collar at each end of the filter with your thumb nail (or similar) and at the same time pull out the water supply line. Discard the old filter.
3. Take the new filter, making sure the flow direction is correct and insert the inlet side only, the line will go in approx 5 – 10mm and you will feel it hit home.
4. IMPORTANT - Placing the filter in the bucket, turn on the water supply and allow about 5 litres of water to flow through the filter and into the bucket. This will remov e any loose carbon fines. Turn off the water supply and connect the line that feeds into the fridge. Turn on the water supply and run approx 2 litres through the system.
5. Complete the Replacement Due sticker and place in a visible area inside the fridge door.
NOTE: The green light changes to orange after five months to indicate that you should soon change the water filter. It changes to red after an additional one month (6 months after the water filter was changed or installed) to indicate that you must change the water filter. If the water filter indicator lights up red, press the ICE TIMER and ICE MODE buttons at the same time for about three seconds to reset the water filter indication light from red to green.
Important: It is essential that operation, maintenance and filter replacement be carried out in accordance with manufacture's recommended procedures and guidelines for this product to perform as advertised. Failure to do so may void warranty
As with all built-in refrigerator water filters, the compatible external fridge water filter does not remove Fluoride.
Note: The filter provides cleaner, fresher water ice.
Important: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by the water filter device are not necessarily in your water
FMBP 600 Installation>>
1. Installation must be carried out by a Qualified Person.
2. All pipe work must be flushed prior to installation.
3. Do NOT apply heat near valve during installation.
4. Must be fitted downstream of approved isolating valves.
5. Must be installed in the direction as indicated by the flow arrow.
6. Must be protected by a line strainer (See specifications and product codes for valves with integral line strainer).
7. Must be installed according to local regulations.
8. May be fitted in any orientation.
9. Warranty is limited to any fault found in a valve due to poor workmanship or materials that is returned to Apex Valves Ltd within 1 year from the date of manufacture.
10. If thermal expansion (due to heating, cooling) or back pressure can occur downstream, an expansion valve must be fitted to relieve the excessive pressure build up.
Note:The FiltaMate valve opens and closes automatically every time water is drawn through it. As it is a mechanical device we recommend that it is replaced every 5 years or sooner in high usage installations.
IF YOU ARE NOT 100% SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE WE OFFER A FULL REFUND OR REPLACEMENT.
View Installation Guide : Please CLICK here
DA2010CB Filter Description >>
External compatible water filters with 1/4" pushfit connections You are buying Superior Quality compatible filters with push-fit connections.
The Aqua Blue H2O DA2010CB Water Filter replaces:
3010541600, 3019974100, 3650JD8050A, 3890JC2990A, 497818, 5231JA2010B, 5231JA2012A, BL-9808, C00114417, DA29-10105J, DD-7098, EF-9603, GXRTDR, GXRTQ, GXRTQR, HAFEX-EXP, Magic Water Filter, WSF-100, 5231JA2010A, External
The Aqua Blue H2O DA2010CB Fridge Filter For SAMSUNG Fridges Replace Or is Compatible With The Following Filter Part Numbers:
magic water filter- WSF-100...EF-9603
LG AND HOTPOINT
SMART WATER FILTERS...GXRTQ
1450970 ,WSE6070SF,WSE6970,WSE6100W,WSE6100S,WSE6070W, WSE607SA1
and any other external inline filter.
Hose Tube Kit Description>>
Contains the following items which can be used to easily connect your American Style Fridge Freezer to your mains water feed. Comes complete with 1/4" water pipe and connectors as listed below :
- American Fridge Freezers
- Samsung (ALL EXTERNAL FRIDGE FILTERS)
- Fisher & Paykel
- Wirlpool - Westing House
This Kit Set Include :1. 5 Metres of 1/4" LDPE TUBE
2. 1 x 3/4" Female pipe connector to 1/4" pushfit
3. 1 x 1/4" to 1/4" equal Pushfit Elbow (to connect two lengths of 1/4" pipe together)
4. 1 x 1/4" Inline Tap (connect to 1/4" pipe and control water flow on or off)
FMBP 600 Description>>
FM & FM 1/2 are precision machined from high quality NZ brass. FM valve is nickel plated.Integral dual check valves help prevent backflow (Not included all models - see specifications and product codes below).
Integral line strainer protects device and eliminates need for additional strainer to be fitted upstream. (Not included all models - see specifications and product codes below).
FiltaMate resists water hammer and limits water pressure to filters thus avoiding costly water damage.
Complies with NZ Building Code G12 (2001)
Complies with NZS 4608:1992
Australian Watermark Approval AS1357.2 Lic. 02596
Australian Watermark Approval AS2845.1 Lic. 21876 (FM, FM 1/2 only)
High pressure systems to protect downstream components, e.g. Water filters, drink dispensers, ice makers, coffee machines and reverse osmosis machines.
Reduces pressure to 600 Kpa
Mobile homes and caravans where a connection is available to mains water.
The Aqua Blue H2O Compatible External Water Filters Operating Specifications are as Follows:
min 1°C / max 38°C
min 207 kPa (30 psi) / max 862 kPa (125 psi)
High quality Carbon Block
Chemical and Mechanical Reduction
5 cm x 25.5 cm
Important: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
Filter cartridge should be replaced at least every 6 months
No reviews at this time.