Everpure EV9612-56 / EV961255
MC2 Water Filter Cartridge
Delivers premium quality water for fountain and combination applications.
Improves the taste of fountain beverages and helps retain the drink's carbonation.
Delivers premium quality water for fountain and combination applications. Improves the taste of fountain beverages and helps retain the drink's carbonation.
• Proprietary Micro-Pure II filtration media effectively inhibits the growth of bacteria on the filter media that can decrease product life*
• Reduces chlorine taste & odor and other offensive contaminants that can adversely affect the taste of beverages
• Exclusive precoat filtration provides superior chlorine taste & odor reduction and micro-filters dirt and particles as small as 0.2** micron in size by mechanical means*
• Reduces asbestos fibers
• NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means*
• Protects drink system seals, pump, tubing and small orifices from clogging, corrosion and abrasive wear
• Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean; internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
• NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53
• NOTE: No electrical connection required
*See individual system specification sheets for performance claims and FIFRA registration information.
**Validated by ISO 17025 accredited lab for 99.999% reduction of Pseudonomas diminuta following the ASTM F838-05 protocol for the validation of 0.2 μm sterilizing grade filters.
EPA Est. No. 002623-IL-002
• Particulate reduction
• Chlorine taste & odor reduction
• Cyst reduction
• Asbestos reduction
Install vertically with cartridge hanging down.
Allow 21⁄2" (6.35 cm) clearance below the cartridge for easy cartridge replacement.
Flush cartridge by running water through filter for five (5) minutes at full flow.
Change cartridges on a regular six (6)month preventative maintenance program.
Change cartridges when capacity is reached or when pressure falls below 10 psi (0.7 bar).
Always flush the filter cartridge at time of installation and cartridge change.
Capacity: 3,4068.71 LITER 9000 GALLONS
Maximum Flow: 1.67 gpm (6.3 Lpm)
Quantity per Case: 1
Micron Rating: 0.50
Working Pressure: 10 - 125 psi (0.7 - 8.6 bar), non-shock
Max. Temp: 35 - 100°F (2 - 38°C)
DimensionsH: 20.75" D: 3.25"
Certifications: NSF 42 and NSF 53