Bought this 3 times so far , no problem with this site
EcoAqua EFF-6008A Whirlpool 4396841 External Replacement Fridge Filter
SUITS MODEL CODE - 4396841 / 5950924
EcoAqua EFF-6008A filters are used in Whirlpool side-by-side fridges.
Everything you need to know about the EcoAqua EFF-6008A filter before you buy it:
- The EcoAqua EFF-6008A Ice & Water Filter is used in hundreds of different refrigerator models and is a very common replacement cartridge for Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Maytag and Kenmore brand refrigerators. The EcoAqua EFF-6008A filter cartridge fits side-by-side refrigerator models that have a Push-Button filter located in the grille at the bottom of the fridge.
The EcoAqua EFF-6008A Filter family:
- The 4396841 Ice & Water filter is a push-button filter made for use with Whirlpool, KitchenAid, and Kenmore refrigerator models. Did you know that the 4396841 also has a big brother, the 4396710 Ultimate II Refrigerator Ice & Water filter? The 4396841 and 4396710 filters are interchangeable so you can use either filter. If your refrigerator uses a "Fast Fill" or "Pure Measure" water dispenser you might prefer the faster flow rate of the 4396841, but if you live in an area with a higher concentration of contaminants you might want to use the 4396710 push-button filter.
Installation and replacement procedure for the EcoAqua EFF-6008A filter:
1. Kneel down to observe your refrigerator's grille. Notice the round head of the filter peeking out from the grille.
2. Push the button to the side of the filter, and pull the old filter away from the grille to remove.
3. Twist the white plastic cap on the old filter counterclockwise to remove. Dispose of the old filter.
4. Peel away the red protective cover on the EcoAqua EFF-6008A replacement filter.
5. Replace the white plastic cap on the head of the new filter.
6. Insert the replacement filter into the grille. Push the filter in place until it clicks.
7. Place a tall glass or cup beneath your refrigerator's water dispensing unit.
8. Press the water dispenser lever at 5 second intervals -- 5 seconds on followed by 5 seconds off -- over a period of 2 minutes to flush air from the filter.
View Installation Guide : Please CLICK here
When to change a filter: There is a replacement indicator light for the water filter cartridge on the dispenser. The filter cartridge should be replaced when the filter light comes on, or every 6 months, or if you notice a decrease in flow of water.
Important: It is essential that operation, maintenance and filter replacement be carried out in accordance with manufacture's recommended procedures and guidelines for this product to perform as advertised. Failure to do so may void warranty
The EcoAqua EFF-6008A Fits Models:
- 6ED2FHGXSL & 6ED2FHGXVA
- Whirlpool / KitchenAid / Maytag / Amana / Jenn-Air: 4396710, 4396710B, 4396710P, 4396710T, 4396711, 4396711B, 4396711P, 4396711T, 4396841, 4396841B, 4396841P, 4396841T, 4396842, 4396842B, 4396842P, 4396842T, P1RFWB2, P1WB2, P1WB2L, P1RFWG2, P1WG2, P1WG2L, P2RFWG2, P2WG2, P2WG2L, T1RFWB2, T1WB2, T1WB2L, T1RFWG2, T1WG2, T1WG2L, T2RFWG2, T2WG2, T2WG2L
- Sears / Kenmore : 46-9020, 469020, 9020, 9020P, 9020B, 04609020000, 46-9030, 469030, 9030, 9030P, 9030B, 04609030000, T1KB1, T1KB2, T1RFKB1, T1RFKB2, P1KB1, P1KB2, P1RFKB1, P1RFKB2
- PUR : 2260515, 2260538, 2305222, 2305267, 2313412, 95357630, PBSS, PB-SS, W10121145, W10121146, W10177635, W10186667, 6ed2fhgxva01,W10193691.
Filter life: Most refrigerator manufacturers recommend that fridge water filters be replaced every 6 months or when the "change filter" light comes on. This ensures your water and ice taste clean, and that your fridge's ice & water dispenser stays in optimal working order..
The EcoAqua EFF-6008A push-button filter Operating Specifications are as Follows:
Flow Rate : 0.5 / 0.85 gallons per minute
Operating Temperature : min 0.6°C / max 38°C
Operating Pressure : min 207 kPa (30 psi) / max 827 kPa (120 psi)
Function : Chemical and Mechanical Reduction
Capacity : 200 gallons
Service Life : 6 months
Dimensions : 12" (Length) x 2-3/4" (Diameter)
Important: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
IF YOU ARE NOT 100% SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE WE OFFER A FULL REFUND OR REPLACEMENT.