GAC Granular Activated Carbon Water Filter Cartridge
10 x 2.5 Inch
Features & Benefits
• Material - Food Grade Plastic Shell BPA Free
• Special Material - Special PP Pad to remove big impurities
• Environmental - Environmental Friendly and Food Grade TPR Washers
• Filtration Life - 3-5 months/2500G, Depends on water quality and level of contaminants
• granular activated carbon water filter replacement cartridge used to reduce the bad taste and odor of chlorine in a variety of low-flow applications such as under sink, countertop, and pre/post-reverse osmosis filtration systems
• AB-GAC10 for a standard Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration Unit or any type of Water Filtration Unit with 10" housing.
• highly efficient reduction of chlorine taste and odor, as well as other taste and odors of many organic chemicals and volatile organic compounds. All GAC filters are made with high quality coconut shell carbon.
• This filter is a compatible replacement water filter cartridge 10-inch
• GAC Granular Activated Carbon Taste, Odor, VOC Coconut Shell Carbon Water Filter 10" Standard
Water filtered with Aqua Blue10 x 2.5 Inch. Granular Activated Carbon Replacement Filter Cartridge Can Be Used For The Following Purposes:
Bath, Kitchen, Drinking Water Systems
Laundry, Aquariums, Home Brewing
• Model Number: AB-GAC10
• Max. Flow: 2.5 gpm
• Operating Temperature: 4 - 52°C(39 - 126°F)
• Max. Pressure: 80 psi
• Size: Standard 2.5” x 10”
• Filtration Life: 3 - 5 months/2500G *Depends on water quality and level of contaminants.
Directions: Flush after installation for 5 minutes. For best results, change cartridge at 6 monthly intervals.
Caution: Do not use with microbiologically unsafe water without adequate disinfection.
Warning: For correct operation of this, it is essential to observe manufacturers instructions.
Three-layers structure cartridge, High contaminant holding capacity.
100% PP Polypropylene for compatibility with a wide range of process fluids.
5 Micron, Micro-Denier™ melt-blown filtration fiber, high removal ratings.
Formed by thermal bond without use of any binders and adhesives.
Maximum operating pressure: 125 PSI
Operating Temperature Range: 40-100°F
Dimensions: 10" x 2.5"
Maximum Flow Capacity: 1-15GPM*
Filters are individually wrapped
* Pressure drop will be determined based on feed water pressure, filter cartridge selection and port sizes, fluid viscosity, filter life and conditions.