Prices are tax included
Omnipure OMB934 5 Micron Carbon Block Filter Cartridge
The Omnipure OMB934-5M premium carbon block cartridge offers high capacity taste and odour reduction, making this cartridge ideal for undersink drinking water filter systems.
Manufactured in the USA using NSF listed materials using Omnipure patented OmnipureBlock carbon technology, the OMB934-5M is compressed from high quality activated carbon which similtaneously remove chlorine taste and odour and organic chemicals as well as good capacity dirt-holding capacity. This unique combination allows these filters to be installed as a stand alone water filter, performing the role of both a sediment and activated carbon filter.
This cartridge suits standard 10" housings in Australia.
Service Life: 6,000 Gallons / 6-12 Months
Features & Benefits
- Chlorine taste and odour reduction
- Suits standard 10" housings in Australia
- Made in USA from NSF listed materials
The OMNIPURE OMB 934 replacement water filter is suitable for
- Water Heaters and Coolers
- Residential and Commercial Water Filter Systems
- Pre and Post Reverse Osmosis Filtration
- Food Service Industry
- Flush new cartridge for 10 minutes prior to use
- Replace cartridge when rated capacity is reached, or when flow becomes too slow.
- Install in compliance with state and local laws and regulations
Important: It is essential that operation, maintenance and filter replacement be carried out in accordance with manufacture's recommended procedures and guidelines for this product to perform as advertised. Failure to do so may void warranty.
- Max Temp (°F): 125
- Min Temp (°F): 40
- Cap Material: Polypropylene
- Capacity: 6,000 Gallons, 6-12 Months
- Cartridge Style: Drop-In
- End Cap Type: Double Open Ended (DOE)
- Filter Application: Sediment/Dirt/Rust, Chlorine/Taste/Odor
- Initial Pressure Drop: 2.0 PSI Differential
- Media Type: Coconut Shell Carbon Block
- Micron Rating (Nominal): 5 µm
- Netting: Polypropylene
- Origin: USA
- Outer Diameter: 2-1/2"
- Inner Diameter: 1-1/4"
- Certifications: NSF 42
Important: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
We aim to provide you with the best price available in Australia! If for any reason you find a better genuine online price, let us know where and we will match it.
Just email: email@example.com (please allow for freight component)
IF YOU ARE NOT 100% SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE WE OFFER A FULL REFUND OR REPLACEMENT.
We are the cheapest fridge part dealer in Australia