3 x Samsung Water Filters Genuine product DA29-10105J
Based on 0 customers advices.
Prices are tax included
3X SAMSUNG AQUA-PURE Plus DA29-10105J
100% GENUINE SAMSUNG FILTERS
This listing is Replacement for DA29-10105J, DA29-10105H,WSF-100, EF9603
Installation and replacement procedure for the Samsung Aqua-Pure Da29-10105J fridge water filter:
1. Find isolation valve which will be located somewhere on the water supply line to the fridge. Turn it off and to depressurise the system draw a large glass of water from the water outlet at the fridge.
2. Have a bucket and towel ready as there will be a small spillage of water during this process. Remove the old filter by depressing the locking collar at each end of the filter with your thumb nail (or similar) and at the same time pull out the water supply line. Discard the old filter.
3. Take the new filter, making sure the flow direction is correct and insert the inlet side only, the line will go in approx 5 – 10mm and you will feel it hit home.
4. IMPORTANT - Placing the filter in the bucket, turn on the water supply and allow about 5 litres of water to flow through the filter and into the bucket. This will remov e any loose carbon fines. Turn off the water supply and connect the line that feeds into the fridge. Turn on the water supply and run approx 2 litres through the system.
5. Complete the Replacement Due sticker and place in a visible area inside the fridge door.
NOTE: The green light changes to orange after five months to indicate that you should soon change the water filter. It changes to red after an additional one month (6 months after the water filter was changed or installed) to indicate that you must change the water filter. If the water filter indicator lights up red, press the ICE TIMER and ICE MODE buttons at the same time for about three seconds to reset the water filter indication light from red to green.
Important: It is essential that operation, maintenance and filter replacement be carried out in accordance with manufacture's recommended procedures and guidelines for this product to perform as advertised. Failure to do so may void warranty
As with all built-in refrigerator water filters, the Samsung Aqua-Pure Da29-10105J does not remove Fluoride.
Note: The filter provides cleaner, fresher water ice.
Important: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by the water filter device are not necessarily in your water
External inline refrigerator water filter is a replacement cartridge for side-by-side refrigerators that have externally fitted cartridges replaces : Samsung (WSF-100, EF-9603, DA29-10105J), LG (BL-9808, BL-9303, 3650JD8050A,5231ja2012a), Siemens, Neff, Bosch, Daewoo (DD-7098) etc.
External inline refrigerator water filter is a replacement cartridge for side-by-side refrigerators that have externally fitted cartridges
The Samsung Aqua-Pure Da29-10105J water filter replaces:3010541600, 3019974100, 3650JD8050A, 3890JC2990A, 497818, 5231JA2010B, 5231JA2012A, BL-9808, C00114417, DA29-10105J, DD-7098, EF-9603, GXRTDR, GXRTQ, GXRTQR, HAFEX-EXP, Magic Water Filter, WSF-100, 5231JA2010A, External
The Samsung Aqua-Pure Da29-10105J Fridge Filter For SAMSUNG Fridges Replace Or is Compatible With The Following Filter Part Numbers: 3010541600, 3019974100, 3650JD8050A, 3890JC2990A, 497818, 5231JA2010B, 5231JA2012A, BL-9808, C00114417, DA29-10105J, DD-7098, EF-9603, GXRTDR, GXRTQ, GXRTQR, HAFEX-EXP, Magic Water Filter, WSF-100, 5231JA2010A
Any of the following can be swapped out: WSF-100, DA29-10105E, DA2910105E, DA2910105C, DA29-10105C, DA99002588, DA99-002588, EF9603 and HAEFE/EXP, and the HAFEX/EXP, Magic Water Filter, 5231JA2010A, 497818, 5231JA2010B, 5231JA2010A, BL-9808, 3010541600, 3019974100, 3650JD8050A, 3890JC2990A, C00114417, DD-7098, EF-9603, GXRTQ, GXRTDR, GXRTQR, and the HAFEX-EXP.
Suits for following Fridge Models :
The Samsung Aqua-Pure Da29-10105J Water Filters Operating Specifications are as Follows:
min 1°C / max 38°C
min 207 kPa (30 psi) / max 689 kPa (100 psi)
High quality Carbon Block
Chemical and Mechanical Reduction
5 cm X 25.5cm
Important: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.