836848 Fisher & Paykel Fridge Filter
What is the benefit of having a water filter in my fridges?
The Genuine 836848 Fisher & Paykel External Filter removes the following
impurities from your drinking water:
• 99% of lead, 99% of Mercury, over 99% cysts, over 99% asbestos, 93%ofToxaphene, 77% Altrazine, 99% Lindane, 97% Chlorine and 99%, rust, sand, dirtand sediment. For a comprehensive list of contaminants and related terminology, click here.
• It is reported to improve the clarity of your drinking water by up to 97%.
• This filter does not remove Fluoride.
Overall, it provides better tasting and smelling water with improved clarity.
Changing the filter regularly in your ice/water refrigerator also reduces the buildup of scale in your ice-making mechanism thereby reducing the need for costly services.
The 836848 Fisher & Paykel external cartridge is tested and certified by NSF
International to meet or exceed NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 53.
How do I install my new filter?
Installing your new filter:
• Grasp and firmly twist cartridge in an anticlockwise direction.
• Pull the cartridge away from the filter head. (It is not unusual for a few drops of water to be present when the filter is removed)
• Discard the old filter.
• Remove protective cap on new filter.
• Push the cartridge up towards filter head while rotating it in a clockwise direction.
• Reset filter indicator icon on the display (this will remind you when your filter needs to be changed again)
• Dispense around 5 litres of water to flush the cartridge, removing trapped air and harmless carbon fines.
Resetting the filter indicator:
• Press and hold the "jug" and "right arrow" buttons for 4 seconds to reset the indicator
Fisher and Paykel Also has New model which