This filter can be replace MB50LD1
General-purpose spun polypropylene sediment filter cartridge.
Fits in most standard 10" drop-in filter housing systems. Used in residential, commercial, and food-service applications as a sediment filter or pre-filter.
10 x 4.5 Sediment replacement filter 10 micron x1 Suits all standard 10 inch housings Premium filtration poly spun Suitable for countertop or undersink water filter models.
- Three-layers structure cartridge, High contaminant holding capacity.
- 100% PP Polypropylene for compatibility with a wide range of process fluids.
- 5 Micron, Micro-Denier™ melt-blown filtration fiber, high removal ratings.
- Formed by thermal bond without use of any binders and adhesives.
- Certificated by NSF42 and FDA CFR Title 21. (Not printed on the filter label)
- Model Number: ABPP1045-5
- Min/Max Flow: 0 - 154 Lpm
- Min/Max Temperature: 0 - 50°C
- Min/Max Pressure: 100 - 800 kPa
- Micron rating: 5 Micron
- Size: Standard 4.5” x 10”
*Filters are individually wrapped
*Pressure drop will be determined based on feed water pressure, filter cartridge selection and port sizes, fluid viscosity, filter life and conditions.
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
We aim to provide you with the best price available in Australia! If for any reason you find a better genuine online price, let us know where and we will match it.
Just email: firstname.lastname@example.org (please allow for freight component)
IF YOU ARE NOT 100% SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE WE OFFER A FULL REFUND OR REPLACEMENT.
we are the cheapest fridge part dealer in Australia
More inquiry about this filters? Call us 1300 767 072 or Email us email@example.com