I have quoted this over thousands from local water shop but that was actually same filter.
Happy with this product - Nick
Pentair Water RO-2500 5-Stage 36 GPD
Reverse Osmosis Filter System
Pentek RO-2500 Reverse Osmosis System is an undersink reverse osmosis system that captures waterborne contaminants like sediment, chlorine and some types of arsenic.
This 4-Stage Water Filtration System filters particles as small as 1/1000 of a micron.
The Pentek RO-2500 Reverse Osmosis System is also known as part number RO-2500. This Pentek Undersink System is more cost effective than bottled water, with a reduced negative effect on the environment.
The Reverse Osmosis Pentek Undersink System comes complete with a long-reach faucet, cartridges and installation hardware.
This 4-stage system is NSF Certified to reduce odor, salts, unpleasant taste and dissolved minerals.The Pentek RO-2500 includes a 2 gallon pressurized storage tank, all installation components and detailed instructions for easy assembly.
Pentek RO-2500 4-Stage Reverse Osmosis System specifications:
• Part RO-2500 • Pentek RO-2500 NSF Certified
• Pentek RO-2500 is reasonably priced
• Pentek RO-2500 includes a 2 gallon storage tank
• Pentek RO-2500 features a high rejection reverse osmosis membrane
• Pentek RO-2500 includes all installation components and instructions
• Pentek RO-2500 features 2-Stage pretreatment and 1-Stage post-treatment
The Pentek RO-2500 is reasonably priced and a quality undersink RO system that improves the taste and odor of drinking water, as well as substantially removing other waterborne contaminants.
The RO-2500 features a high rejection reverse osmosis membrane, along with two stages of pretreatment and one stage of post-treatment filtration. A 2 gallon pressurized storage tank is included.
The Pentair Water RO-2500 4-Stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System is an under-sink drinking water filtration system that offers the finest level of drinking water filtration available, filtering particles as small as 1/1000 of a micron.
The RO-2500 features a 35 gallon per day membrane element, 2.0 gallon holding tank, and a long reach chrome air gap drinking water faucet.
• Residential point of use drinking water system
• Under the sink installation
• 1 year warranty
• 36 gallon per day GE Osmonics Desal TFM-36 Thin Film Composite Membrane
• Equipped with the Pentek P5 5 micron polypropylene sediment filter and the Pentek EPM-10 for chlorine removal,
Inline GAC Postfilter K2533-BB
• Includes chrome air gap faucet
• Great tasting water for drinking and cooking
Sediment Prefilter 5 micron
Carbon Block Prefilter
Inline GAC Postfilter 1/4" FPT
TFC Membrane 36 gpd
Pentek RO-2500 RO System Replacement Water Filter Kit 36 gpd provides a complete one year supply of filters for your Pentek RO-2500 reverse osmosis system.
This kit includes all pre and post filters as well as the membrane
1>Membrane TFM-36 AXEON 35 GPD TFC Residential RO
The AXEON Residential Polyamide Thin Film Composite Membrane offer high performance and reliability and consistent quality.
AXEON residential membranes operate as low as 50 psi and can yield up to 20% more safe, healthy drinking water than other membranes that operate at 65 psi.
• 35 Gallons Per Day
• Operates as low as 50 psi
• TFC (Thin Film Composite) Membrane is for use with non-chlorinated water
• Individually tested and sanitized
• Ceritfied by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 58 for material requirements
• Made in USA
AXEON TFC-36 Residential Reverse Osmosis Membrane TF-1812-35 Specifications:
Also Compatible With:
• APEC: MEM-45
• Desal Membranes: TFM-36, 1220190
• Filmtec Membranes: TW30-1812-36, 338470
• General Electric: AG1812TAE, 1220506
• Generic RO Systems: TFC35
• Hague®: 200298
• Pentair Water: TLC-36, 655007
• Pure-Tel: MEM-1015, 560016
• Vertex: MF-4009
2> Sediment Prefilter 5 micron
• Used In Brands: Pentek
• Manufacturer's Id: P5
• UPC: 051678014431
• Advertised Size (in): 10 x 2-1/2
• Actual Size (in): 9 3/4 inches (length) x 2 3/8 inches (outside diameter)
• Actual Size (cm): 24.77 x 6.0325
• Media: Spun Wound Polypropylene
• Primary Filter Media: Polypropylene
• Filter Life (gallons): 8,000
• Filter Life (liters): 30,283.28
• Filter Life (months): 2 months
• Micron Rating (Nominal): 5
• Operating Temperature (°F): 40 - 145
• Operating Temperature (°C): 4.4 - 62.8
• Flow Rate (gpm): 5
• Flow Rate (lpm): 18.927
3> Omnipure K2533-BB Inline GAC Postfilter - 10 x 2 ¼ FPT Filter Features
The Omnipure K2533-BB Inline GAC Postfilter is designed to reduce chlorine,
taste and odor and has a flow rate of 0.5 gallons per minute.
The K2533-BB has a capacity of 1000 gallons and is NSF certified.
• Coconut Shell Granular Activated Carbon filter
• 1/4" FPT Threaded Connections
• Chlorine, taste & odor reduction
• Specifically designed for RO or distillation units
• Flow rate: 0.5 gpm
• Capacity: 1000 gallons
4> Pentek 155634-43 EPM-10 Carbon Block 10 micron Filter
10" Pentek 155634-43 EPM-10 Carbon Block 10 Micron Filter
• Highest carbon block dirt holding capacity for maximum cartridge life
• Bad taste & odor and chlorine taste & odor reduction
• Economically priced
• Made entirely from FDA-compliant materials
• For a wide range of residential, food service, commercial and industrial applications
Pentek EPM Series cartridges have a high porosity design that helps prevent the cartridge from plugging
before its adsorption capability is exhausted, maximizing the utilization of the carbon while maintaining low pressure drop.
These cartridges are protected by Endurawrap, a uniquely formulated polyolefin bilaminate pre-filter,
designed to significantly increase the useful life of the cartridge by trapping sediment that typically plugs carbon block cartridges.
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
We aim to provide you with the best price available in Australia! If for any reason you find a better genuine online price, let us know where and we will match it. Just email: firstname.lastname@example.org (please allow for freight component)
IF YOU ARE NOT 100% SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE WE OFFER A FULL REFUND OR REPLACEMENT.
we are the cheapest fridge part dealer in Australia
More inquiry about this filters? Call us 1300 767 072 or Email us email@example.com