Fisher and Paykel Filter for RS90AU1 , RS90A1
842802 / 839041 /842802WF
This filter is located on bottom front of your appliance ( Toe kick grilles)
1. Note: Filter must be pushed firmly into receiver and turned until filter is locked in place. If filter is not locked correctly, water will not flow.
2. DO NOT use any tools to install this filter.
3. Twist the old filter a quarter-turn counter clockwise.
4. Pull the filter straight down and discard (don't worry, the water will shut off automatically).
5. Remove the reusable colour-keyed knob from the end.
6. Slide the knob onto the end of the new filter.
7. Push the new filter into the fridge until it stops and twist the filter a quarter-turn clockwise. Note: Following a successful clockwise quarter-turn installation, grip on reusable colour-keyed knob may not align parallel with refrigerator’s bottom grill grates.
8. Reset your change filter light (if your fridge has one).
9. Flush filter with 3-4 gallons of with water until water runs clear. Some noise is not uncommon as air is purged from the system.
10. If filter sets for several days without use, flush a quart of water through the filter to remove stale water from refrigerator water lines.
Resetting Your Filter Change Indicator:
1. Press the light switch (the one that the refrigerator door presses every time you close the door) 5 times within 10 seconds or if the fridge has a filter button, press and hold it for 5-10 seconds.
842802WF Operating Specification:
Actual Size (in): 9 1/2 inches (length) x 1 5/8 inches (outside diameter)
Actual Size (cm): 24.13 x 4.1275
Media: Coconut Carbon
Primary Filter Media: Activated Carbon Block
Filter Life (liters): 757.08
Filter Life (months): 6 months
Micron Rating (Nominal): 0.5
Operating Pressure (psi): 30 - 120
Operating Temperature (°F): 33 - 100
Operating Temperature (°C): 0.6 - 37.8
Flow Rate (gpm): 0.5
Flow Rate (lpm): 1.89
Certifications: Filter cartridge has been Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI 42 for materials and structural integrity requirements
IF YOU ARE NOT 100% SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE WE OFFER A FULL REFUND OR REPLACEMENT.
More inquiry about this filters? Call us 1300 767 072 or Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
No reviews at this time.