Prices are tax included
THIS KIT SET PACKING INCLUDES:
- 1X EXTERNAL WATER FILTER DA2010CB
- NYLON TUBE CUTTER FOR MAXIMUM TUBE OUTER DIAMETER 15MM
- 1X 1/4" 10 METRE HOSE
- 2X INLINE FILTER BRACKET
- 1X 1/4" FEMALE CONNECTOR TO 1/4" PUSH IN(BACK OF FRIDGE CONNECTION)
- 1X 3/4"-1/4" BSP SPEED FIT CONNECTION
- 1X 1/2"-1/4" BSP SPEED FIT CONNECTION
- 1X 1/4"-1/4" SPEED BALL VALVE
- FMP 600 Filtamate® - Pressure Limiting Valve
DA2010CB Filter Description >>
External compatible water filters with 1/4" pushfit connections include pressure limit valve
You are buying Superior Quality compatible filters with push-fit connections.
The Aqua Blue H2O DA2010CB Water Filter replaces:
3010541600, 3019974100, 3650JD8050A, 3890JC2990A, 497818, 5231JA2010B, 5231JA2012A, BL-9808, C00114417, DA29-10105J, DD-7098, EF-9603, GXRTDR, GXRTQ, GXRTQR, HAFEX-EXP, Magic Water Filter, WSF-100, 5231JA2010A, External
The Aqua Blue H2O DA2010CB Fridge Filter For SAMSUNG Fridges Replace Or is Compatible With The Following Filter Part Numbers
Samsung magic water filter : WSF-100, EF-9603LG AND HOTPOINT :BL9808, 3890JC2990A
DAEWOO : DD7098GE SMART WATER FILTERS :GXRTQ
WHIRLPOOL : 4378411
WESTINGHOUSE : 1450970 and any other external inline filter
BOSCH : KAN58A70AU, KAN58A70SS
As with all built-in refrigerator waterfilters, the Aqua Blue H2O DA2010CB does not remove Fluoride.
Note: The filter provides cleaner, fresher water & ice.
Important: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by the water filter device are not necessarily in your water
Installation and replacement procedure for the Aqua Blue H2O DA2010CB fridge water filter:
1. Find isolation valve which will be located somewhere on the water supply line to the fridge. Turn it off and to depressurise the system draw a large glass of water from the water outlet at the fridge.
2. . Have a bucket and towel ready as there will be a small spillage of water during this process. Remove the old filter by depressing the locking collar at each end of the filter with your thumb nail (or similar) and at the same time pull out the water supply line. Discard the old filter.
3. Take the new filter, making sure the flow direction is correct and insert the inlet side only, the line will go in approx 5 – 10mm and you will feel it hit home.
4. IMPORTANT - Placing the filter in the bucket, turn on the water supply and allow about 5 litres of water to flow through the filter and into the bucket. This will remov e any loose carbon fines. Turn off the water supply and connect the line that feeds into the fridge. Turn on the water supply and run approx 2 litres through the system.
5. Complete the Replacement Due sticker and place in a visible area inside the fridge door.
NOTE: The green light changes to orange after five months to indicate that you should soon change the water filter. It changes to red after an additional one month (6 months after the water filter was changed or installed) to indicate that you must change the water filter. If the water filter indicator lights up red, press the ICE TIMER and ICE MODE buttons at the same time for about three seconds to reset the water filter indication light from red to green.
The Aqua Blue H2O DA2010CB Water Filters Operating Specifications are as Follows:
|Flow Rate||1.9 lpm|
|Operating Temperature||min 1°C / max 38°C|
|Operating Pressure||min 172 kPa (25 psi) / max 689.4 kPa (100 psi)|
|Technology||High quality Carbon Block|
|Function||Chemical and Mechanical Reduction|
|Service Life||6 months|
|Dimensions approximately||5 cm x 25.5 cm|
|Important: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.|
Filter cartridge should be replaced at least every 6 months
Water Filter Reduces the Following Health Related Contaminants:
97.60% of Chlorine Taste and Odour
98.40% of Particulates (Class I)
96.60% of Mercury at pH 6.5
88.90% of Mercury at pH 8.5
99.30% of Lead at pH 6.5
99.40% of Lead at pH 8.5
99.99% of Cysts
98.70% of Carbofuran
99.80% of p-Dichlorobenzene
99.00% of Asbestos
96.40% of Benzene
98.60% of Turbidity
Hose Tube Kit Description>>
Contains the following items which can be used to easily connect your American Style Fridge Freezer to your mains water feed. Comes complete with 1/4" water pipe and connectors as listed below:
- American Fridge Freezers
- Samsung (ALL EXTERNAL FRIDGE FILTERS)
- Fisher & Paykel
- Westing House
This Kit Set Include :
1. 5 Metres of 1/4" LDPE TUBE
2. 1 x 3/4" Female pipe connector to 1/4" pushfit
3. 1 x 1/4" to 1/4" equal Pushfit Elbow (to connect two lengths of 1/4" pipe together)
4. 1 x 1/4" Inline Tap (connect to 1/4" pipe and control water flow on or off)
FMP 600 Description>>
Apex Filtermate FMP600 kpa in-line plastic pressure limiting valve with built-in John Guest push-in fittings suits 1/4" plastic tubing or 1/4" copper pipe.Ideal for water filters and fridges etc.Apex has the best flow rate of all PLVs and doesn't restrict the flow.Built-in non-return dual check valve. Mounting bracket included.Made in New Zealand.
NZ Building Code G12 (2001)NZS 4608:1992Watermark Approval AS 1357.2 Lic. 02596Highly recommended when installing water filter systems
Apex 600Kpa Pressure Limiting valve
- Pressure Reducing valve
- Pressure Reduction Valve with 1/4" John Guest Push Fit Fittings In and OutReduces pressure to 600 Kpa
Suitable for High pressure systems to protect drink dispensers e.g. Water filters, ice makers, coffee machines and reverse osmosis machines.
Installation must be carried out by a Qualified Person.
All pipe work must be flushed prior to installation.
Do NOT apply heat near valve during installation.
Must be fitted downstream of approved isolating valves.
Must be installed in the direction as indicated by the flow arrow.
Must be protected by a line strainer (See specifications and product codes for valves with integral line strainer).
Must be installed according to local regulations.May be fitted in any orientation.
Warranty is limited to any fault found in a valve due to poor workmanship or materials that is returned to Apex Valves Ltd within 1 year from the date of manufacture.
If thermal expansion (due to heating, cooling) or back pressure can occur downstream, an expansion valve must be fitted to relieve the excessive pressure build up.
Note:The FiltaMate valve opens and closes automatically every time water is drawn through it. As it is a mechanical device we recommend that it is replaced every 5 years or sooner in high usage installations.
FMP 600 kPa Filtamate® Specifications >>
|Inlet||15mm, 1/2" BSP (female)|
|Outlet||1/4" John Guest connector|
|Flow Rate||14 L/min at 700 kPa [100psi] inlet pressure|
|Check Valve||10:1 (for every 10 kPa [1.5psi] increase in inlet pressure above 1000 kPa [150psi], the outlet pressure will increase by 1 kPa [0.145psi]).|
|Outlet Pressures||600 kPa +/- 10% @ 1000 kPa [150psi] inlet pressure|
|Max inlet pressure||1600 kPa [230psi]|
|Max temperature||40°C [105°F]|
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
We aim to provide you with the best price available in Australia! If for any reason you find a better genuine online price, let us know where and we will match it.
Just email: firstname.lastname@example.org (please allow for freight component)
IF YOU ARE NOT 100% SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE WE OFFER A FULL REFUND OR REPLACEMENT.
We are the cheapest fridge part dealer in Australia