Everpure 7FCS-S Cartridge EV969371
Based on 0 customers advices.
Prices are tax included
EVERPURE 7FC5-S CARTRIDGE EV969371
DELIVER PREMIUM QUALITY DRINKING WATER FOR ICE AND STEAM APPLICATIONS
The 7FC5-S Cartridge offers increased capacity for extended reduction of chemical and mechanical contaminants. It is a balanced cartridge for optimum performance in varying water qualities. This cartridge improves the taste of fountain beverages and helps retain the drink's carbonation. It also protects drink system seals, pump, tubing and small orifices from clogging, corrosion and abrasive wear.
• Compatible with Insurice, Insurice PF, QC7I, QL2, QL3B and QL3 Heads
• Employs integrated beaded phosphate with levels specifically selected for greater life and scale inhibition
• Features proprietary Fibredyne™ II media which effectively inhibits the growth of bacteria on the filter media that can decrease product life*
• Reduces chlorine taste & odor and other offensive contaminants that can adversely affect the taste of beverages
• Reduces dirt and particles as small as 5 microns in size
• Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean; internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
• NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42
*See individual system specification sheets for performance claims and FIFRA registration information.
Chlorine taste & odor reduction
Install vertically with cartridge hanging down
Allow 2-1/2" (6.35 cm) clearance below the cartridge for easy cartridge replacement
Flush cartridge by running water through system for five (5) minutes at full flow.
Replace cartridge when flow rate becomes inconveniently slow or before rated capacity is reached. It is recommended to replace cartridge at least once per year.
Change cartridges when capacity is reached or when pressure falls below 10 psi (0.7 bar).
Always flush the filter cartridge at time of installation and cartridge change
Electrical Info: None
Capacity: 25,000 gallons (94,635 L)
Maximum Flow: 2.5 gpm (9.5 Lpm)
Quantity per Case: 1
Working Pressure: 10 - 125 psi (0.7 - 8.6 bar), non-shock
Max. Temp: 35 - 100°F (2 - 38°C)
Dimensions: H: 20.75" D: 3.25"
Certifications: NSF 42