Everpure 4FC fibredyne ii water filter cartridge
The 4FC Cartridge offers increased capacity for extended reduction of chemical and mechanical contaminants.
It is a balanced cartridge for optimum performance in varying water qualities.
This cartridge improves the taste of fountain beverages and helps retain the drink's carbonation.
It also protects drink system seals, pump, tubing and small orifices from clogging, corrosion and abrasive wear.
- Increased capacity for extended reduction of chemical and mechanical contaminants
- Balanced cartridge for optimum performance in varying water qualities
- Compatible with Coldrink, QC7I, QL2, QL3B, QL3 Heads, and High Flow CSR manifolds
- Proprietary Micro-Pure II filtration media effectively inhibits the growth of bacteria on the filter media that can decrease product life
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor and other offensive contaminants that can adversely affect the taste of beverages
- Improves the taste of fountain beverages and helps retain the drink’s carbonation
- Exclusive precoat filtration provides superior chlorine taste and odor reduction and micro-filters dirt and particles as small as 0.5 micron in size by mechanical means
- NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means
- Protects drink system seals, pump, tubing and small orifices from clogging, corrosion and abrasive wear
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean, internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
- Chlorine taste & odour reduction
- Particulate reduction by mechanical means
- Cyst reduction by mechanical means
- Off-taste & odor reduction
- Combination systems
- Install vertically with cartridge hanging down
- Allow 2-1/2" (6.35 cm) clearance below the cartridge for easy cartridge replacement
- Flush 4FC cartridge by running water through filter for five (5) minutes at full flow
- Replace cartridge when flow rate becomes inconveniently slow or before rated capacity is reached. It is recommended to replace cartridge at least once per year
- Change cartridges when capacity is reached or when pressure falls below 10 psi (0.7 bar)
- Service flow rate must not exceed 2.5 gpm (9.5 Lpm)
- Always flush the filter cartridge at time of installation and cartridge change
- Service Flow Rate: 2.5 gpm (9.5 Lpm)
- Rated Capacity: 15,000 gallons (56,781 L)
What's in the box
- 1 x Everpure 4FC fibredyne ii water filter cartridge
What else might I need
As a global industry leader for more than 80 years, Pentair has developed an expansive range of filtration systems and replacement cartridges to solve numerous water quality concerns, and serve a broad spectrum of foodservice, office coffee/water, vending and beverage applications. Use only genuine Everpure replacement cartridges from Pentair to protect your system’s superior performance, NSF certification and warranty. Don’t risk using counterfeit filter cartridges.
|FILTER / HEAD
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
We aim to provide you with the best price available in Australia! If for any reason you find a better genuine online price, let us know where and we will match it. Just email: firstname.lastname@example.org (please allow for freight component)
IF YOU ARE NOT 100% SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE WE OFFER A FULL REFUND OR REPLACEMENT.
we are the cheapest fridge part dealer in Australia