Stainless Steel Countertop system with Doulton UltraCarb 3 stage Ceramic Drinking Water Filter
Based on 1 customers advices.
Prices are tax included
Stainless Steel Countertop system with Doulton UltraCarb Ceramic Drinking Water Filter
This Countertop Chrome is stylish and a great water filter value, designed for chlorine treated water supplies.
Stainless Steel Countertop Benchtop Water Filter with a 10" Doulton Ultracarb Ceramic Candle ( Genuine Doulton product which has double stage Ceramic and carbon )
Doulton filters, a trusted name in water purification by presidents, kings, queens and millions of discerning homeowners in over 150 countries around the world.
Reduces up to 99% of soluble lead, iron and hydrogen sulphides.
Exclusive silver/ceramic/carbon-block technology reduces >99.99% of particles 1/2 micron (absolute ANSI standard) and larger in size including pathogenic bacteria.
The Stainless Steel Countertop Water Filter System with Doulton Ultracarb Filtration - Reduces asbestos fibres, dirt, chlorine taste and odour, mould, spores, algae and removes 100% Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts.
Taste the difference. Everything you make with Doulton water will taste outstandingly better. Compact, elegant and powerful attaches to your faucet in seconds. Attractive and stylish finish complements any decor. Ideal for home, travel, apartment, RV's, cottage or where plumbing alterations are prohibited or difficult to arrange.
Cartridge replacement is as easy as changing a light bulb.
An economical alternative to bottled water, reverse osmosis, distillation and ultra-violet technologies.
• Kitchen: Cooking, drinking,beverages, replacement for inefficient filter jugs
• Office: Replaces costly, inconvenient bottled water.
• An abundant supply of sparkling clear water at the touch of a tap
• Factory: Provides staff with safe and healthy water.
Doulton Ultracarb® W9123006 Original Water Filter Cartridge
ULTRACARB® W9123006 this Filter is d 3 stage Carbon block ceramic and lead removal filter,Also Kills
The ceramic shell is fitted with an activated carbon block insert containing lead removal media.
Benefits: Removal of particles, pathogenic bacteria, cysts, etc. with additional chlorine, organics and lead removal capabilities.
Size: 10″ (254mm) long x 2″ (49mm) diameter. 3/4″ (19mm) short mount.
Supercarb Upgrade – Doulton Ultracarb & Ultrcarb SI upgrade for Supercarb & Supercarb SI.
Preparing the Filter for use
These instructions cover a variety of filter candle grades, therefore, please ensure that you follow the relevant instructions for the grade of candle that you have purchased Extreme cleanliness is important. Wash hands before handling the product and take care to ensure that no contamination of the components occurs during assembly.
When installing a new filter candle it is important to condition the filter with the incoming water using the following procedure:
Rated Service Flow for Optimum Performance: 0.5 USGPM/1.9 LPM
Filter Capacity: 600 USG/2250 L
• Place the rubber O ring(s) over the threaded mount
• Screw the candle into the housing, ensuring that a seal is made with the O ring(s). Do not over tighten
• Open the isolation valve/tap to allow water to flow through the filter to waste for 10 minutes
• Allow the filter to stand unused overnight
• Open the tap again for 10 minutes and allow water to run to waste. The filter is now ready for use
• For optimum performance, water flow should be restricted to approximately 1½ litres per minute
• Place the sealing washer over the threaded mount
• Place the filter candle mount stem through the hole in the upper section of the housing and secure with a wing nut. Do not over tighten
• Ensure that the outlet tap is in the off position
• Fill the upper chamber with cold water and allow this to filter through to the lower section. It is recommended that this first supply of filtered water is thrown away, as it may contain material washed from the filter candles
• Fill the upper chamber again, open the outlet tap and, over the course of the next few hours, allow the water to run to waste until it is running clear. The filter is now ready for use
Due to filtration of particulate contaminants from the water during use, the flow of water from the filter may reduce over a period of time. To restore the water flow to its normal level, remove the filter and scrub the surface evenly with a clean abrasive kitchen pad under running water or in a bowl, ensuring that the open ended plastic mount is clear of the water, to avoid contamination
Weight: 0.8 kg
Part Number: W9123006
Range: BSP Short (¾ " / 19mm) Threaded Mount
Length: 10 inches (254mm)
Diameter: 2 inches (49mm)
Filter Performance: Micro filtration of Bacteria, Cysts, Particles. Chlorine, Organics and Lead.
FRANKE: NOT compatible with FRANKE Housings.
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
We aim to provide you with the best price available in Australia! If for any reason you find a better genuine online price, let us know where and we will match it.
Just email: email@example.com (please allow for freight component)
IF YOU ARE NOT 100% SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE WE OFFER A FULL REFUND OR REPLACEMENT.
We are the cheapest fridge part dealer in Australia