(3 PACK) ZIP 91291 REPLACEMENT WATER FILTER
Filter Replacement Instructions:
The Zip HydroTap notifies when filter replacement is due. The default setting is 6,000 Litres, but this can be set in increments of 1,000 Litre from 1,000 Litre to 10,000 Litres. When a filter change is due, the Change Filter light will flash white once a minute and remain so until reset. A filter status light is located between the Red and Blue Lights on the tap head assembly.
Depending on local water quality conditions and usage, the filter may require changing anywhere from 1,000 Litres to 10,000 Litres.
You may also need to replace the filter if you notice unpleasant odours or tastes.Some water may drip from the filter head (socket) during replacement. Keep a bucket and towel handy to catch drips and mop up any spills.
To change the Filter:
1. Scroll through the screen menu to “Filter Flush Off” this isolates the water supply.
2. Relieve system pressure via the filter flush stop cock, a quick open and close will do.
3. Grasp filter cartridge and twist right to left one quarter turn until it stops.
4. Ease cartridge downwards to detach it from the filter head (socket).
5. Do not tilt the cartridge as dirty water may spill from it if tilted.
6. Unpack replacement cartridge and write today’s date where shown on the label.
7. Avoid touching the filter “O” rings and filter opening as this may cause bacterial contamination of the cartridge.
8. Align cartridge tabs with the slots on the under-side of the filter head.
9. Slide cartridge upward into head and rotate left to right until it stops.
10. Locate the filter flush hose situated behind the filter cartridge and run to a container ready for flushing. Open the flush hose tap lever. On the control panel press adjust <, this will start the water flushing the cartridge. Allow at least 7.5 Ltrs of water to run through to activate the filter and then press adjust < to stop the flow.
11. Isolate the filter flush stop cock and re-fit behind the filter cartridge.
12. Wipe up any spills and dispose of spent filter cartridge and packaging thoughtfully.
13. Scroll through the menu to “Litres filtered”, press adjust < to reset litre counter. Then it asks “are you sure”. Press adjust < again to lock in the command.
14. Scroll through the menu to “Days filtered”, press adjust < to reset days counter to zero. Then it asks “are you sure”. Press adjust < again to lock in the command. After approx 10 seconds it will default to the selected mode.
Compatible with ZIP Water Filter Part # 91291 Gauranteed to fit the genuine 91291 product.
The carbon in the filter absorbs all kinds of nasties, but only has a certain capacity to do so. Once capacity is reached, it loses it effectiveness to absorb things like chlorine which affects the taste and smell.
Important to replace every every 6-12 months! It is not advisable that a filter cartridge is used beyond its recommended life.
ZIP REPLACEMENT FILTER 91291 SPECIFICATIONS:
• Filter Type:Carbon & Sediment Combination Filter.
• Fits: Zip 912 filter heads
• Filter micron rating: ~5 micron
• Impurities Reduction:
- Reduces Chlorine which causes bad taste and odour.
- Reduces offensive contaminants like asbestos, rust and dirt and general sediment.
- Reduces Limescale – saves energy consumption; heating elements last longer.
- Does NOT remove fluoride
• Capacity: 1,250 litres / 2,900 gallons
• Replacement Cycle:
- For Commercial, High Volume siteslike coffee machines in a retail/restaurant environment,replace every 6 months.
- For more domestic or lower volume sites–replace every 12 months.
- Or when rated capacity of 11,355 litres is reached
- When water pressure drops below 10 psi (often due to excessive sediment which can block the filter up sooner)
- When there is an off-taste in the water
• Operating temperature range: 0.6°C - 33°C
• Note:Not to be used with hot water (through filter)
• Installation:Must be installed vertically, using shortest possible length of tubing, with pressure reducing and check valve inline before filter. (Operating pressure 172 to 860 kPa)
• Flush: at full flow for 10 minutes to purge air and clear carbon fines before use
• Dimensions: 23cm (length) x 8.25cm (diameter)
• UPC: 648236964019
Water Filter Reduces the Following Health Related Contaminants:
97.60% of Chlorine Taste and Odour
98.40% of Particulates (Class I)
96.60% of Mercury at pH 6.5
88.90% of Mercury at pH 8.5
99.30% of Lead at pH 6.5
99.40% of Lead at pH 8.5
99.99% of Cysts
98.70% of Carbofuran
99.80% of p-Dichlorobenzene
99.00% of Asbestos
96.40% of Benzene
98.60% of Turbidity
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
We aim to provide you with the best price available in Australia! If for any reason you find a better genuine online price, let us know where and we will match it.
Just email: email@example.com (please allow for freight component)
IF YOU ARE NOT 100% SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE WE OFFER A FULL REFUND OR REPLACEMENT.
We are the cheapest fridge part dealer in Australia
No reviews at this time.