EcoAqua EWF-8005A Triple Action Water Filter
Based on 0 customers advices.
Prices are tax included
EWF-8005A EcoAqua Quick Change Triple Action Filter. Sediment, Taste & Scale
Filters will Reduce Scale, Dirt, Rust, Chlorine, Chemicals, Bad Taste, Odours, Cysts like Cryptosporidium & Giardia.
These filters have polyphosphate which reduces scale build up.
Replacement for VH3/HC351-s, CC351, AP9350, AP9351 water filters and systems.
Smaller subsitute filter for AP9100, AP9112, and AP9000
Suitable replacement for F-601 and AQ35
●We focus on quality
The EWF-8005A GF475 Replacement Refrigerator Water Filter will leave you with cleaner, clearer, great tasting water and ice.
- Removes chlorine, taste and odor
- Does not remove beneficial minerals
- All filters are certified to be free from leaks if properly installed and to function with the latest modifications from the OEM.
●When to replace it
We recommend every 6 months or sooner, depending on how much you're using the water from your refrigerator.
The NSF/ANSI 42 standards for the reduction of chlorine, tastes, and odors while retaining vital minerals beneficial to good health
• Filter Type:Carbon & Sediment Combination Filter.
• Fits: Zip 912 filter heads
• Filter micron rating: ~5 micron
• Impurities Reduction:
- Reduces Chlorine which causes bad taste and odour.
- Reduces offensive contaminants like asbestos, rust and dirt and general sediment.
- Reduces Limescale – saves energy consumption; heating elements last longer.
- Does NOT remove fluoride
• Capacity: 1,250 litres / 2,900 gallons
• Replacement Cycle:
- For Commercial, High Volume siteslike coffee machines in a retail/restaurant environment,replace every 6 months.
- For more domestic or lower volume sites–replace every 12 months.
- Or when rated capacity of 11,355 litres is reached
- When water pressure drops below 10 psi (often due to excessive sediment which can block the filter up sooner)
- When there is an off-taste in the water
• Operating temperature range: 0.6°C - 33°C
• Note:Not to be used with hot water (through filter)
• Installation:Must be installed vertically, using shortest possible length of tubing, with pressure reducing and check valve inline before filter. (Operating pressure 172 to 860 kPa)
• Flush: at full flow for 10 minutes to purge air and clear carbon fines before use
• Dimensions: 23cm (length) x 8.25cm (diameter)
Water Filter Reduces the Following Health Related Contaminants:
97.60% of Chlorine Taste and Odour
98.40% of Particulates (Class I)
96.60% of Mercury at pH 6.5
88.90% of Mercury at pH 8.5
99.30% of Lead at pH 6.5
99.40% of Lead at pH 8.5
99.99% of Cysts
98.70% of Carbofuran
99.80% of p-Dichlorobenzene
99.00% of Asbestos
96.40% of Benzene
98.60% of Turbidity
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
We aim to provide you with the best price available in Australia! If for any reason you find a better genuine online price, let us know where and we will match it.
Just email: email@example.com (please allow for freight component)
IF YOU ARE NOT 100% SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE WE OFFER A FULL REFUND OR REPLACEMENT.
We are the cheapest fridge part dealer in Australia